Ok she's really almost 7 months now but I am going to go ahead and give myself props for posting before she actually turns 7 months- she is my third you know (don't worry sweety, I was third too and I have less pictures than my older 2 siblings and I still turned out not completely traumatized). ANYWAY... Taylor has had a quite eventful life so far and I can list a million things I love about her. Just for starters, she has the cutest chubby legs:
She also does the cutest sniff face:
She loves when her older siblings try to help her:
Hates having her ears pierced (right at 6 months with Aunt Cassie and Aunt Jojo- this is a pretty awful sequence of pictures, makes me feel so bad even though I am totally laughing in the pics!):
Right before:
In the process of the 1st- still smiling!
Kinda sad but pretty good after the first:
After the 2nd:
She learned to drink from a sippy:
She knows how to sit like a big girl now and has perfect little baby posture:
She loves to eat her baby food:
And bite with her new teeth (she got her 2 front buckies just after she turned 6 months).
(This pic is a terrible angle- it does nothing for your chubs- sorry Taylor! I'll post a hideous one of me to get back at me for you for posting this)
She is in the 50th percentile in weight (16lbs 6 oz) and 75th on height (27 in). She is so very loved. She still cries a lot more than the other 2 but she also laughs a lot more! She giggles all the time and I just love it. Everyone who sees her comments on her big blue eyes. I just want to bite her (she likes to bite too- I have a 4-toothed scar to prove it) She is a woman of many emotions and the best word to describe her is: DIVA. I love Taylor- can't imagine my life without her and can and can't wait to see her grow up (will miss the chubby baby but can't wait to see the little girl, woman etc...) She is one of a kind!
3 comments:
She's a cutie! I do love her chubs too. I don't think I'll ever have a baby with rolls. Both my kids have stick legs.
ha ha and you're funny. That picture of you is not hideous. I don't think that's possible.
She was just being nice. That picture is hideous.
On the other hand, that baby makes me want to squeeze her.... And I'm going to kill you for posting the ear piercing one. Now I definitely won't do it to Gwen, you meanie.
Jenn is right. Hideous and AWESOME! I love you for that post. And many other reasons! I seriously want to make that picture my screen saver. I mean, I'm not going to, but I want to!
Post a Comment