Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jack in Primary

Little feller made it to primary! He has amazing teachers and everytime I pass by (since I am in the halls a lot with Tay Tay) he is sitting and listening! I know it could very well be just luck but I am so proud of him! He has come a long way this year. I have to admit that dropping him off at school (or at the beginning of the year watching him ride off on the bus) was semi heart-braking for me! I just want to be with him more and he is there so much! And he is so little! But right before Christmas I realized how lucky we are that we caught his hearing trouble early and that he has had so much help at such an early phase of his life to correct it. I just love this little guy. He is so sensitive yet tough, crazy, funny, kind-hearted, polite, loud, affectionate... I love when he yells, "down, set hut hut!" He is such a blessing. This is a horrid picture (but good of his classmate!) but I had to snap a quickie with my phone without disrupting too much!

No comments: