The night before V-day, I heard daddy busily preparing things in the kitchen so I had no idea what me and the kids would wake up to. It was so cute! He spent his lonely weekend in Globe getting little gifts for me and the kids. Each of the kids had a new coloring book at their eating spot with a baloon and some candy. I had a beautiful bouquet of roses and lillies and some yummy chocolate. We all also got a card from daddy. We are so lucky! That day we made a valentines day cake and I just let the kids pick at it- well that wasn't my plan but when I sat them up on the counter to take the pic they just couldn't help themselves :)
I had planned to take Jarom horseback riding through the wash and arranged it with my brother as his gift BUT we woke up to a lot of rain. We proceeded with our plans a couple of days later and we had so much fun. Isn't he so handsome??
V-day night was spent at church. For mutual the girls put together a v-day dinner for all those who had been married longer than 40 years. But since we are their leaders, we got to go too and bring our hubbies. It was a perfect date! We loved hearing the stories of these couples and laughing and talking to everyone. I love LOVE day.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment