For Easter we went up to Las Vegas for my oldest nephew, Kyle's baptism. I can't believe how big he is now! Daddy had to work in Globe so we made the trip with Lala and it was so much fun. We were so proud of Kyle. We all wrote letters to him and Kimball's was my favorite. He wrote something like, "I love you Kyle and I won't kill you", love him. My kids all drew skeletons and stuff for him which is so funny.
We had to have a classic Easter hunt, youngest to oldest! So cute. Taylor loved it but after a few eggs, she just sat in the kids' jeep and started chowing down.
After the hunt we went to a cool park all together. The kids had so much fun. There were a few injuries (Kimball's ear and I think Gwenny got kicked in the head or something) but we all made it home ok.
Then came Easter morning. Tay Tay and Gwen sported their curlers as they dug in their baskets. All of the kids had fun checking out each others stuff :)
Then we got all gussied up for church! I absolutely LOVE dressing my kids for holidays. I love matching clothes and curled hair. They were absolutely precious. It was so fun.
All we were missing was daddy of course:)
No comments:
Post a Comment