Monday, January 27, 2014

Baby Alice is Here!

Well it was a long wait! I mean 41 weeks and then another 24 hours of labor practically but she finally made it! What a night it was too... I told Rachel, just don't have her on the night of the Suns game- I can't get out of the Suns game and I want to be there to watch her be born! But January 24th came- and yep that was the day! Though it drug on to the 25th... I pulled double duty that night and ran back and forth from the hospital to the United Airways Center. The kiddos did great on the performance and thankfully Baby Alice waited for her Aunt Gogo. 

 Its been so fun having a sister with a baby here to spoil! She gave us a pretty good scare throughout her long labor and we won't even mention the worst nurse in the entire world... seriously: only 4 words needed to describe her: she-ate-Rachel's-frys. haha... but she is here and beautiful! So fun to watch my little sis become a mother!! 




















No comments: