Two of my three beautiful daughters had very important ordinances this weekend! Lydia was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and Mallory was blessed. What a wonderful couple of days for our family! Lydia looked absolutely radiant in her beautiful white lace dress and she was so happy! Mallory was the cutest little thing and we had so many of our family members there to support us. For Lydi's baptism Lala and Papa Ellis gave the talks, Grandpa Mike conducted, Daddy baptized and confirmed her and Lydi and all her cousins sang I'm a Child of God. I was so excited to get her dressed and do her hair after. I also put together a little slide show to watch while she got dressed. I'm so grateful for the wonderful girl she is. She is such a great big sister and good example to all those around her. I have seen such changes in her understanding and maturity level lately and I know she has her own testimony starting to grow. I'm so grateful for her! I am also grateful for sweet little Mallory. She is actually the only baby who has worn my blessing dress from when I was a baby! Her sweet smile and baby noises (and the fact she sleeps through the night) are enough to make me want to just consume her cuteness everyday. I love her so much! I feel so blessed! I'm especially grateful for Jarom's worthiness as he performs these ordinances. His love for his kids is so pure, he wants nothing but the best for them and tries to work hard and live worthily to bless our family. My heart is so full!!
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment