Thursday, January 15, 2015
My cheerer upper
So last night I was in a mood... Like overwhelmed, tired, mad at every less than perfect human kind of mood. I was sitting in our hallway totally crying and wondering how I became the worst mother in the entire world and counting up all the failures. The whole house knew I was upset (of course, how could they not after I berated everyone?) and then this little angel descended upon me. Sweet Taylor yelled from the other room, "mom I love your food and I'm going to eat it every time!" Then she came out of her room and stood next to me with her skinny little arm around my slumped shoulders, "mom you are the best mom and I'm going to do everything you say! I'm going to wear all the things you want me to wear, I'm going to eat all of my dinner, in going to clean up my room, and dads the best dad so I'm going to even wear a football shirt that he likes. I love you mom!" Of course I chuckled and grabbed her and pulled her on my lap. I told her that she really cheered me up! And it was the absolute truth! What a sweet, caring, wonderful little girl we have! I mean she's even to wear the football shirt for dad and if you know Taylor that is quite the sacrifice! (The football shirt is an ASU jersey that is Taylor size because it used to fit Jack. I love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment