Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Christmas 2016!
It's been so long but I'm going to start again! Well maybe- no promises. Ha! This year has been a good one :) I feel like every year I learn a little more about life and have a little more to give to others especially my family. Most of the learning happens through my mistakes and yearning to be better- to have constant peace. I am starting to see that that is possible if we truly have a deep and abiding testimony- we have clearancy, learn from our mistakes and keep moving forward. Christ HAS to be our rock. Nothing can shake us if He is. I love that. Each of the kids is growing and changing and coming into their own. Mally is so polite with all her tank you ma! And peeese?? She is such a joy. She literally sings all day... it's my favorite. Taylor is so funny- we went to feed my starving children and she noticed the people there were praying a little differently with lots of amens and yes lords interjected. Next time we said family prayer she did that- cracked me up! She has so much to give I love her. Jack- he is just such a little man lately. He is a sensitive rough loving kid- I love oi relationship. I feel like we can really talk... we think alike and we both wrestle ha! Lydia is just a bud. She is so adultish lately! She loves all things old fashioned and is so classy (as lala would put it). I love when she's in the creative zone! Love her so much- me and Jarom are so enormously blessed! I'm so blessed to have him. We got a good thing going. I hope that no matter what we will always hang on to our foundation and have the peace we do in our lives now- during this tranquil time. So we don't have to fear trials. That's my goal. I want to serve serve serve in the church and community too. But keep my fam as the priority. I want to be a tool in the Lords hands, a worthy vessel... but maintain the personality and gifts He gave me. I get to be stake camp director this year and I feel a little lost as of now but very excited!!! Here are lots of pics of this Christmas and just before! 







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment