Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sleepy Jack and Dancing Lyd

First, congratulations to Jack he has hit a HUGE milestone (and it didn't come too soon thats for sure) Last night, August 26th, 2008 my little buddy slept through the night! YES! It was the best 7 hours of sleep I've ever had. Here is a really short video but it shows his cute smile at the beginning:

Now here is my Lydi. Everyday she pulls me by the arm "c'mon mommy" and we go into the office, I put on a disney princess sing-a-long, she crawls down from my lap and starts galloping around in circles. Notice she sings the last word of each phrase. I'll have to get a video of the Mermaid song cause she knows that one the best. She even says "mand daughters" (reprimand their daughters). Aren't these cute little stinkers?? Pause the music on the very bottom!

7 comments:

RonJohn said...

those kids are so dang cute.

Mauzy Fam said...

Woohoo for sleeping through the night!! Good boy Jackson. Isn't that always the best day in the world!! You feel so refreshed! Cute dancing Lydi Loo - you take after your mama.

Jenn said...

Kimball just watched the video of Lydi dancing and when it was over he said, "Again! Again!" And he just watches it grinning the whole time. Then when I clicked away from the screen he started whining and saying, "Lydi, Lydi! Dance!" He loves it! So cute. Oh yeah, something about Jackson's smile reminds of baby kyle! Cute!

Mary Taylor said...

I LOVE these two! I wish I could babysit them everyday. We need to plan another get together soon.

Steve said...

They are two very cutie patooties. Our Jackson (we have to specify now!) walks around and around in circles when he's listening to music too! It's so hilarious. He doesn't do the Lydi gallop, though! ; )

The StaceNeedle said...

hey Li! That is so cute! I'm not going to lie, I did get dizzy watching her go around in circles, but what a great dancer! I love when she picked up the dolls. Kids are so smart! Cute pic at the top too!

Aunt Alice said...

I loved the dancing and Little Jack smiling so sweet. I am so jealous I want to see them. Love you