Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You Won't Believe Whats Going On Here Today

Sorry to instill fear with my title, everything is fine. Its MORE than fine! We're supposed to be packing for our trip that I'm so excited for and instead we spent the whole morning in our pajamas and playing games and then I got in the mood to pretend so we've been listening to Pandoras Music and dancing around (some seriously cool moves) and singing with pretend microphones. I've already imagined myself on So You Think You Can Dance and American Idol and I did so good! Who knows what Lydi is thinking but she's having fun! Jackson is bopping his head away with his crazy mom and sista. We gangsta up in here. Now its time to get on the ball! Does anyone like going to kareoke? I want to go! My husband would probably rather die than do it or watch me do it. I love that about him. Ok focus Melanie focus.

3 comments:

Breanne said...

I love this post - you're making me laugh & I can imagine you struttin yo stuff with the kids.
I might go karaoking with you!

I like you're banner and blog page by the way!

Bree said...

I'm not going to lie.... I have no clue what you said or are talking about in this post. You are actually starting to scare me a little bit. But, I loved your Christmas post and I wish some of your energy would have rubbed off on me this Christmas. I love your tree and your kids are seriously getting cuter by the second. Will you please end the suspense and tell us whether you got a dog or not?

Emmy said...

Sounds like your plans were much better than packing. Packing is the worst.