Well my little buddy is seeming big these days. sniff sniff... He is 20 months old now.
Words he says: ball, food, nuh-ma (amen), lala, mama, daddy, I'ant mooow (I want more), du you (love you), beebee (baby), of course he says no and some other randoms. He is stubborn with talking. He'll talk on to the phone sometimes and say things perfectly but he won't say them to me when I want! Stinker!
He loves to play, run, tackle people still: Oh yeah we had some friends from our ward over for dinner for the first time and he just thought he would make them feel welcome by tackling each of them over and over and over... good thing they are totally good sports! When he does it he grunts like a football player and he really can get me down if I am sitting. He gets Lydi down easy.
He learned how to do his first puzzle- so cute. I love watching the chubby hands work.
He is always using his left hand: for eating, drawing, throwing a ball- here comes daddy's left-handed pitcher!
He loves babies! I catch him in Lydi's room holding her baby (around the neck like its a dead chicken) and feeding it a baba. He also is obsessed with babies at church and tries to hand them toys and stuff. Its really cute but I'm sure the parents of these babies don't love my clumsy little guy stuffing toys in their babies faces!
He is always on the go and gets in to EVERYTHING. He LOVES my bathroom sink for some reason. He climbs right up, plops himself in there and turns it on before I know he's gone. He goes through a lot of clothes each day :)
He loves dancing in the studio with me and when he has to stay in with daddy or a baby sitter he cries and hangs on to me everytime I come in to get something. But when I give in he runs around the studio trying to do somersaults and throws my cds on the floor so he just can't be in there...
He randomly gives hugs to Lydi lots, but he also randomly bites her, pinches her and pulls her hair (oh yeah he does that to me too) but he always does it with a smile on his face! He doesn't mean to be mean- its just fun!
He still LOVES wrestling with daddy!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
he is growing up so fast! too cute! hope you are feeling good, c ya
What a handsome little cowboy! I love these last 2 pics of your kids. Thanks for the great update on both of them :)
I am in love with these pictures. I can't believe your babies are growing up so fast! I hope you are doing ok. We need to be better about talking and catching up!
Tear...sniff sniff! They are growing up so fast and i'm so sad i dont' get to see them getting big! So i really do appreciate you being a blog mom!
P.S. Wheres the pics of you and your belly? Do you even have one yet?
Post a Comment