Lydi has had a great year in pre-school, she's almost finished. We had a little tea party at the beginning of the month with her pre-school friends. They had a good time!
We also went to Superstition Farms for her pre-school field trip! We took Katelynn along with us and those two had a blast! They ran around and weren't scared of anything! (oh wait- correction: Katelyn: not scared of anything- Lydi: didn't dare hold the chicken but LOVED everything else) We drank fresh milk and had fresh icecream- it was really fun and informative- did you know that they make cows swallow magnets in case they swallow a nail? Who knew right?
As for Tater: well she tried on a ponytail this month and learned to clap!
She also visited the dr. and had to use a nebulizer for a while. She loved the crinkly paper though!
And we got some matching sister jammies:
We visited the Phoenix Childrens Museum with my bud Breanne and her kids. It was so cool! So many creative things for the kids to do! I just wanted to throw away the kids' toys and use material scraps for pizza making and paint rocks! I definitely reccommend it. The babies loved the little baby corners, Jack loved the ball room, and Lydi's favorites were the rock painting and ice cream parlor.
We rode a lot of horses this month! I think this is a new common in our family so maybe I won't take as many pics but its just so cute seeing them up there! Lydi learned how to ride all on her own! Jack yells "yee-haw!" when you put him up there. They love it! We feel so lucky that Selle, mom and Mike, and Teej have horses that we can play on. Jarom has been in a horse daze- I seriously find him just smiling and daydreaming and I have to ask, "are you dreaming of horses?" and he just laughs. He does look cute in his cowboy stuff (wink wink)
We had lots of visitors! Cassie and Justin and their kiddos came in town for the weekend. We had so much fun at Schnepf Farms with them. The kids LOVED the baby goats. Kaybri loved all the slides (the slide actually goes into the goat pen) They were filthy when we brought them home but so happy. Me and Cassie also snuck away (a little too much according to the boys) to do some shopping (much of which I have since returned- I swear I just like to shop, I then promptly get buyers remorse haha)
Ok and then Jenni came in town with her kids. We did SO MUCH that week. It was her spring break. We went to the park and fed ducks with all the cousins,
had an easter egg hunt,
swam at Aunt Rachel's pool (Taylor's first time in the water- she absolutely loved it- Jack also overcame some fears and was jumping into the water - a little scary, maybe its time for swim lessons),
played cards with Rach and Jenn and stayed up till 1am every night, watched Harry Potter (couldn't think of any people I would rather watch it with than Jenni and the twins- my fellow Harry lovers), took tons of pics of our little matching babies,
her boys floated down the canal (I love these pictures),
had a barbecue and Uncle Selle's and Aunt Mary's house,
and had an all boy slumber party at my house (Maile and Lydi were at Selle and Mary's).
Oh yeah and we even made it to Ikea with 6 kids (not our finest hour). All in all it was a blast and I was stinkin' (my attempt to not say freakin anymore) exhausted when they left. And then it was Easter... stay tuned...





































































1 comment:
Melanie. Seriously. Everytime I look at your blog, I can not believe all of the fun things you guys do. I feel like slacker mom of the year. I can barely get out everyday with ONE baby. And you are at the zoo and the park and the children's museum with THREE! Dang girl. Dang.
Post a Comment