I sure love being a mom. Lydi said to me yesterday, mom! You, me and Taylor can eat "girled cheese sandwhiches" cuz we are girls. LOVE that. I love how she waves to me during primary too. And Jack with glasses- I mean c'mon you're killin me. He is so cute - I can't get mad at him for any mischief anymore. He melts me with those little bug eyes (I promise a good pic soon). Tonight he kept saying (as he does frequently), "mama watch dis" and he does some cool boy trick like throwing the basketball or something. I just LOVE it. Oh and Taylor... those eyes, that giggle, those cheeks that either smell like vegetable baby food or baby lotion (or barf), I LOVE that baby.
Jarom is the man. I love him. My brother-in-law Adam told me that he took the blame for our cd player getting stolen. Ha! It was SOOO my fault! I am so happy to be a mom to his children- he is the best dad, husband, man.
Ok and my mom: Amazing. This has been the most "unique" year for our relationship. But I always know we'll make it through any trial- she is my rock, my example and I love her so much.
Jarom's mom: Love her to pieces. Couldn't ask for a better mother-in law! She is superwoman.
Happy Mothers Day!!!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment