I resisted the urge to throw Jack off the bed this morning when I was awoken from a deep sleep with his pee-filled diaper in my face and then continuous pounding on my head with his monkey while laughing hysterically. (Instead I did finally slap his bum to get him to quit- it was just a friendly smack but he cried and I hugged him and said sorry - still better than throwing him off the bed)
I resisted the urge to correct Lydi's outfit when she picked out a light blue skirt, a shirt with words that have neon pink, green and orange colors, a maroon flower for her hair and sparkly red Sunday shoes. (Instead I said, "are you sure you want to wear that? It doesn't really match but if you like it, I like it: she liked it so there you go)
These days I am just trying not to leave any scars. You know what I mean?
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment