Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter

I seriously forgot to post my Easter pics! And I can't believe it because I was excited about Easter for an entire year. You see... I am a believer in matching Easter clothes on little ones. I knew my cousin Andrea's daughter had this cute Easter dress last year that would fit Lydi this year and I happened to be walking through Target and found the exact dress for Taylor (who was in my belly) in her future size for $4.48 Yes I did! And so I promptly ran over to the boys and found something coordinating for Jack for $11.48. I FINALLY got to see them on my babies and it was so fun! Besides that, the kids loved their Easter treasure hunt that morning. We had an Easter FHE the Monday before and I taught about the ressurrection being the real reason for Easter. Then I asked some review questions. Lydi first: So what is the reason we celebrate Easter? and in the sweetest most innocent voice, "to get candy and toys?" After we all laughed and she got embarrassed I just reminded her again what the ENTIRE lesson was about haha... One more funny note: Lydi had a mesquito bite between the eyes and it made the bridge of her nose swell so she looks a little different in her Easter pics!

Our little Easter flower:

 Everyone joining in on the fun
 Right before the Easter Basket Treasure Hunt
 Daddy Reading a clue:
 We found them!


 He really is excited...

 Taylor loves her lamb!
Before Church pictures:



 If you look closely- Taylor has a snotty nose in the pic below:

 After Church we went to Lala's and Grandpa Mike's house:





1 comment:

Brenden+Nikki said...

eeeekkkkk Taylor is so cute! She's just adorable in all of those pictures. Of course so are your other kids :). I just love the age that she's at - it's a fun one huh? It will be exciting to see little Elle in a dress when she can actually sit up. so cute!