Friday, May 27, 2011

The ZOO!

We had a great little day out with Aunt Jennesa and Coby and Chloe. The Phoenix Zoo is so cute and the kids loved it. We braved the 96 degree weather and had a really good time. The best exhibit is the orangutangs - so cute! We spent a lot of time at the splash pads because of the heat and skipped a lot of animals... (they didn't know...) Taylor loved eating leaves and splashing in the water. Jack LOVED the monkeys and Lydi loved the zebras. Coby and Chloe loved feeding the birds while we ate lunch and Lydi was freaking out because these huge birds (not even sure what they were) were coming up right behind us! I have to admit I was a little freaked out too because I think birds are gross but I kept my cool (Jennesa, you didn't even notice I was freaked out huh?) It was a great day!

















1 comment:

Marian and Sadie said...

Yes, yes, yes, we should get together soon! I'm pretty much open whenever so call me so we can schedule a play date. I received an invite to your dance class, and wanted Sadie to come but I missed the date. Anyway, here's my number: 480-699-7120 or cell: 909-586-0331. AND, please send me an invite to your spiritual thoughts blog. I read it once but you have a block on it now ;0(!!!!!