Here is sweet Lydi teaching Jack- she loves doing this:
Here is sweet Taylor who learned to crawl and pull up to standing this month:
Here is her sniffy face I am always trying to catch and never can:Here is Taylor getting teased by Uncle Ty:
And here is a video I find hilarious tonight for some reason:






2 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! LOVE Jack's new glasses. He looks very studious and handsome! Ok, so when are we going to see you??? I got to hang out with Jeff and Jacquie last weekend and they are HILARIOUS! It seems Judd is still waiting for another Mel to enter his life and Jackers has FOUR kids now. Wait a minute....does Jarom know you kinda dated a Jack and now you have a Jack. Was that on purpose??? JK We definitely need to get everyone together and soon. Hope Lydi is feeling better. Love ya!
hahaha that video really is hilarious.
Post a Comment