Thursday, September 8, 2011

My 15 minutes of fame

The Mormon Bachelorette came to our house! It was so fun. I sponsored a date and choreographed a little routine for Ashley and Jace. Rachel and I taught it to them. I thought they were so cute together! We had tons of fun. It aired yesterday and it was so fun to watch. Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aqVqnDKSA&feature=player_embedded

The funny thing is - there were of course critics.. I was surprised at how much it irritated me! I thought I had thick skin but when they said stuff like "that dance was so corny" I just wanted to write back and say, "what do you expect you bonehead- its the Mormon Bachelorette, not So You Think You Can Dance!!!"  I guess I could never be for reals famous. haha If the National Enquirer said I had big hips or something I would probably punch the next camera person I saw... ok probably not but anyway major tangent! It was a blast and I hope Ashley finds the man of her dreams! I hope its Jace because he was super cool and I can tell he likes her a lot.

No comments: