Birthday Photo Shoot:
The Birthday Decorations:
Family:
Eating her cake:
Opening Presents:
Milestones:
-She started walking ON her birthday (she had taken a few steps before but this was the first time she started preferring to walk and walking across the room)
-She says "daw (dog), mama, baba, dada, and OOoooooohhh!" I think she has a few more words but they aren't quite there yet.
- She laughs like NO ONE ELSE. I love her laugh- it is the cutest chuckle and she is always laughing.
- She loves playing with her brother and sister. With Jack: he wrestles her to the ground and no matter how rough he gets she just giggles and giggles! Thats why Jarom thinks she's going to be an athlete. With Lydi: Tay likes to pull her long hair and Lydi thinks its funny. Lydi sweetly shares her things and makes sure she doesn't have any small toys in her mouth. They can play for hours.
- She likes to dance and watch others dance.
- She loves babies and gives really good kisses. She goes "mmmmmaaaaahhh" I love her kisses.
- She hates getting her hair done and pulls it out immediately unless I can trick her into not noticing.
- She is just barely starting to be more friendly, before a few weeks ago, she only liked me, Jarom, and the twins. Now she's added Rachel, Lala, our friend Cassie, and she did good with Grammie and Papa too. She's getting there.
-She's in the 50th percentile in height and the 75th in weight!
She is loved a lot- that's for sure!

































1 comment:
I can't believe she is ONE!!! She's so stinking cute. AND... you look beautiful as always in your pictures:)
Post a Comment