My Lydi is growing up... sniff sniff. About a week ago I thought her tooth looked funny and crooked so I felt it and sure enough it was loose! She is only 4!! (5 in a week and a half but still!) Then, 2 nights ago I started brushing them and it was practically laying down. She was so hesitant to let me pull it so I didn't. Last night I told a mommy lie- "let me just see it and wiggle it" well it wasn't a total lie because I didn't have to do much and it just came right out! So cute! She looks darling with a missing tooth. I have to apologize in advance to my other children- I probably won't be quite as excited as I was with Lydi's first but I promise I love you all the same- I just can't believe I have a child old enough to be losing teeth! Crazy! The tooth fairy gave her a dollar and we went and picked something out of the dollar bins at Target. Too bad the thing she found in the "dollar bin" cost $4! I made up the difference because she did legitimately find it in the dollar bin!
Before I could publish this post, she lost another while eating a caramel apple at the Globe fair! I looked at her and it was gone! So I asked her what happened. I saw the lights turn on in her little brain... "(gasp) mom! I was eating my caramel apple and I had something little and hard in my mouth and I frowed it in the car cuz I didn't know it was my tooth!" I assured her the tooth fairy would still come if we left her a note :)
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment