October was a challenging month! The goal this month was to keep up and make sure the kids didn't notice that things were crazy! We got all the fun stuff in (miracle I swear because I don't think I have EVER been as busy or stressed as I was this past month). Our first FHE we decorated the house:
We went to Las Vegas while dad was on his hunt and had a great time at DEATH NEL 2 (Matt's annual halloween party). I need to get pics from my sister for this one. But the little girlies were so squeezable together- running around reaking havoc. Jack and Lyd loved playing with their cousins. It was fun and despite the exhausting trip, I was really glad we went.
Halloween turned out so fun. The kids looked so cute! We found Lydi and Taylor's costumes in a second hand store and when Jack saw Lydi's costume he insisted on being Mickey! (we tried Yoda, Darth Vader, a skeleton etc... but nope just Mickey) So I threw this little costume together and he turned out adorable. During the day I volunteered at Jack's pre-school. I loved being there with him. He was in the school parade, we decorated cookies, did pumpkin bowling, carved a pumpkin and watched a little Barney.
In the evening, we got together with Adam and Jennesa and put a big sheet in our garage and a projector. We watched netflix Halloween cartoons and the boys watched the Monday night game while we trick or treated. While trick or treating Lydi had a major freak out. A scary skeleton that lit up and started crawling when you got close to it had her screaming and bawling so after that we had to "skip the spooky ones" but they still hauled in some candy.
Lets just say I'm glad its November... Can't wait for the Holidays!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment