Monday, November 7, 2011

Jack's Athletic Debut!

When I found out I was having a boy, I already couldn't wait until he played sports so I could be the craziest mom out there yelling for my son! The time has finally arrived! He started out just wanting to sit by the adults but little by little he started figuring out how it worked. He doesn't like the batting helmet because it squishes his glasses and on the first game he cried on first base because of it. haha so cute. Coach (Uncle) Selle does a great job and he finally actually RAN the bases a little last game. He bats left handed and he always looks at me to give him a thumbs up when he gets to the base. Its so fun that he has 3 cousins on the team (Drew, Coby and Seth). The girls love hanging out while the boys play. Oh yeah and yes I am the craziest mom out there. I love screaming for him. Sorry Jack, I will always embarrass you, every sport, every year...













No comments: