This year I have been coaching the Queen Creek Pommies at Queen Creek High. It has been a lot of fun! Especially for Lyd. She loves going down on the track at the football games to watch the girls up close! They had a special half time where the girls went and learned a routine to perform at the game. She did so good! I felt bad because she didn't get to go to the rehearsal so she just learned it super fast! But she was really good! This could be a really fun gig if I keep doing it! We should be going to Disneyland for competition! I love having Lydi enjoy this with me, and someday hopefully Tay Tay will too. Jack actually enjoyed the football games too! I love the small town feel that we have going on out here in Queen Creek and the idea that the kids might go here someday!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment