Oh Taylor, how I do enjoy every moment with you... she is the funniest little girl, full of life and personality, she definitely keeps us laughing.
Words she says: bank (blanket), baba, pankin (spanking), mama, daddy, didi, chack, ya, nooo, baby, puc (cup), mik (milk), lala, mampa (grandpa), yucky,
She gives kisses, but only on her terms, she loves babies, she cries hysterically in stores when we don't buy her one and for some reason all I do is laugh, something about the third kid, you just don't take them seriously anymore... poor nay nay...
She is so so loved by Lydi and Jack, they really take care of her. Jackson will wrench her arm off trying to bring her to me if she veers off when we are at the park, and Lydi will take things out of her mouth like she is her mama. We like to sit around and laugh at the things she does. She likes to mouth the words to songs (thats a new one) and dance with her headbanging techniques.
She loves feeding herself and, being read to and daddy at night, he is nicer than me when it comes to bed time. Her fits are so hilarious, she gives the best grouch face and throws herself on the floor. If its carpet she goes full out, on tile she is a little more careful (my baby aint no dummy). I feel like Tay has a high awareness of what is going on around her. One day when Jack was crying about something, Taylor came up and gave him a kiss. He continued to cry and cry so she kept giving him kisses, over and over again until he started laughing. It was really cute to see this little one year old baby comfort her big brother. She also has started repeating after us and laughing when we laugh.
When I think of Taylor I just want to cry! I mean that in a good way. Hers being the only unplanned pregnancy just gives me so much gratitude for Heavenly Father knowing what we need and who needs to come in to the world when... she adds so much flavor to our family. We love you Tay!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment