Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Tay Tay was 18 months!
Just a little late on this post but that doesn't mean I love you any less my little crazy sissy! Taylor is now 20 months but a couple of months ago she started nursery- one of the best milestones in my opinion. Especially because Tay tay has been running the halls and interrupting random classrooms for the past 6 months. Some other funny/naughty things Taylor likes to do: crawl out of her crib constantly and run around giggling (like when we stayed at Aunt Jenns and she woke up at 3am, crawled out of the crib and was running around laughing in the dark- you'd think she would be scared in a strange place- she is truly fearless), stuffs food down the hole in her booster seat and then says, "I drop it", "get it", when you ask for a kiss she tries to bite your lips (has succeeded a few times), she loves to twirl and kick and do stretches, tries to get out of her carseat by screaming, "lap!" or physically taking my finger and pushing it on the button that releases the seatbelt, she loves to get into my make-up and has drawn some quite interesting creations on her face, eats crayons daily, oh the list goes on and on.
She talks sOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. She says full prayers and if its not her turn she says one anyway. Tonight she started by saying "bless the baby". She pronounces things so so clearly. JaaaCCCKK, DuhRinKKKK, BanKKK, Get iTTT, She is smart, spunky, funny and the cutest little peanut, I seriously get comments about her beautiful blue eyes daily. She laughs more than any baby I have ever met. She also knows what she wants and when she wants it! She really does have a sweet side that I probably don't focus on enough- I just have fun with her personality so I don't talk about her sweetness enough. She LOVES babies and is actually really soft with them! She rocks and sings to them. She is a pretty good sharer for her age I feel! If I tell her someone else wants the toy, she will usually go up and give it to them. She will always give hugs and kisses and say sorry when she needs to. She loves to cuddle with me at night. When I ask her bed or lap she always says, "LLLAAAPPP". She is such a fun addition to our little family. I don't know what we ever did without her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment