Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Sweet Boy

I have such a special connection to my little Jack Jack. He likes to climb in bed with me and say, "wets snuggow mom" (lets snuggle). Well tonight I was being a little harsh with him trying to get him to go to his bed. After he reluctantly went back I just had this strong feeling come over me that I wanted to go tell him how much I love him. When I went in there he looked shocked haha... I knelt down by him and told him I just wanted him to know how special he is to me. He said something to the effect of "ya I speshow cuz cuz I watch Tater so she don't go in the water at Lala's house". He is so funny! He must have been worried about the canal and been thinking about when I have asked him to watch out for her. It just tells me what an amazing kid he is. He has such a big heart, so much maturity in certain ways. I agreed that he was a great big brother and I said I am lucky to have him. He said, "I wucky to have you too mom and I wuv evewybody, daddy, Tater, Wydi and you". I love my little guy. I just want to freeze time.

1 comment:

Clayton and Niki said...

Ugh, baaaaawling again. That was the sweetest little post. I love that Jack Jack. We need to hang out because this morning Van said, "Gak!" And I said, "You want to see Jack?" And he goes, "Yep!"