Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Our Halloween began in the best possible place... VEGAS! The night before I was unsure if I would make it. Jarom had to work and Jack was up all night (so were we) with a bad ear infection. When we finally got in the light I saw that there was dried puss all over his ear. I thought his ear drum had burst! My options were 1. stay and go to urgent care or 2. go to Vegas and have Jenni's brother in law who is a PA look at it and come home and go to the ENT Monday. So I opted for option 2. I don't really believe in Urgent Cares unless its an extreme first aid emergency. For illnesses they never know what to do I swear. So it was a little rough up there- he had trouble sleeping and was in pain a lot. When we got home we discovered it was a fungal ear infection and he was good as new within a few days after. ANYWAY... the night we got there we went to a fun party and danced it up. The kids jumped in the jump house and ate themselves sick. The rest of the weekend we had fun just hanging out. Taylor and Gwenny are the best of friends. Me and Jenn are sad they don't live closer. The twins, DJ and Braydon dressed up as Ninja Turtles and they were quite the hit! Everyone stopped them when they went out on the strip! Matt looked a little too much the bad guy in Dark Night Rises. Kinda scary haha...

When we got back we spent Halloween at Adam and Jennesa's house with other family. It was a lot of fun. Tay Tay thought trick or treating was pretty dang cool. Lydi was still pretty terrified of a lot of houses (probably stemming from last year when this creature by someones front door attacked her- she is traumatized...) Jackson ran as fast as he could getting more and more candy. His little booty looked so cute in his costume! And the girls ended the night passing out candy. They are adorable.

We didn't get to spend much of our Halloween with daddy but at least we got to carve a pumpkin with him! Taylor dug right in but wanted to wash her hands promptly... Lydi didn't mind it, Chloe was there and didn't mind it at all, and Jack hated it... AGAIN. Fun times Fun times.

























No comments: