Saturday, November 3, 2012

More things I don't want to forget...

I am STILL not catching up on my blog but I have to say a few things I don't want to forget:

Funny Lydi:
Lydi: "mom, why are you funny sometimes and boring ALL the time?" (so true about moms!)

On Halloween while I am doing her make-up- "let daddy do it he is way better" uhhh... don't think Jarom would want that getting out (I think she meant at drawing things cuz I have never seen the man use an eyeshadow brush)

Funny Taylor:
Lydi told Jack to talk to the hand, she put her hand by her face and said "hello?" like it was a phone

She spends all her time shirtless and in a tutu.

Poor Jack:
With his eyepatch: some kid at the playground says, "whats wrong with your eye?" Jack says, "dis one just needs to get stronger"
With his fungal ear infection to the doctor while she is swabbing out his hurt ear: "you are hurting me! Don't hurt me! (crying but trying to be tough) I was so sad

Funny Jack:
I am doing dishes... Jack approaches me with both arms flexed and he is shaking, "mom feel dis (I feel his arm- wow Jack you are strong) now feel dis one (still shaking), yeah Jack that is tough! And feel my stomach mom... (it was pure squish) you are one strong guy! My heart was melting.

No comments: