Sunday, December 16, 2012

Going with the flow...

Well our night didn't go as planned but we had fun nonetheless! We tried to go see Santa at bass pro to get our annual picture but the line was too long so we did not succeed. After wiping away Lydis tears we thought a detour to the temple and a treat would be just the right alternative. Once we walked up to the nativity I couldn't help but to feel this was the place we should've gone in the first place.... No better way to feel the Christmas spirit. I guess I always think I am trying to teach my kids the real meaning of Christmas but when it came down to it I made our Santa tradition come before our temple one. The kids were definitely cheered up and we had a great time with Adam and Jennesa and their kiddos.

No comments: