We had a great time tonight hanging with family and we enjoyed going to church and having the twins and Rachel there. Our three poopsies looked exceptionally dashing in there Christmas garb!
My favorite part of the night was after we got home. Taylor got a dream lights night light for Christmas so they all wanted to sleep together to watch it change colors. They each grabbed their pillow and blanker and climbed in Tay tays bed on the top bunk. After I kissed them goodnight and shut the door lydi said"let's say our prayers" I then heard jack... He blessed each in our family and both pets. Lydi was next. She did the same and added a special blessing that no one would pee the bed... So cute, I never knew she worried about that enough to pray for it... Then Taylor... She blessed out turtle first and then named everyone in our family by herself except jack. Both jack and lydi gently reminded her to bless jack and then they giggled and snuggled in. They had no idea their mom was on the other side of the door with her heart completely melted. The best part is I just know they are going to remember this night for a long time:)
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
So very special. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment