Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jack: mom when we get married wets go to Disneyland.
Me: when me and you get married?
Jack: yeah!
Me: ok!!
Jack: oh wait you already did it to daddy!
Me: oh you're right.. So who are you going to marry?
Jack: I guess I still need to find her!

Jack fell and bonked his eyebrow bone. He was crying hard. Taylor was sitting by him eating and looked over nonchalantly and said: "mom, jack need an eye patch"

We were playing on the tractor outside and I had the kids posing for pictures. Lydi and I had been talking about snakes so she said "hey mom! I have the best idea. Jack will hold up the snake and you pretend your scared and I will take the picture. The Taylor added "and I go like this..." And she made an "oh" face. That was a fun afternoon.

No comments: