Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Just a random tuesday night post...

I need to catch up on our year but didn't want to miss some of the funny stories and things that are going on. First of all... we found out we are expecting!! Woo-hoo! Baby #4 we are so excited to meet you! You were the longest we had to wait for a baby so you must be something special. I have started to get a little sick but am surviving. When we told the kids they were so so excited. I told daddy first of course and then as soon as Lydi woke up I whispered it in her ear. She was like, "really?!! Yay!" Jack said he hopes its a boy of course and the winner for the most excited was definitely Taylor. She since has laid on my belly and talked to the baby multiple times. For a few days after I told her she would bring her banky and bunch it up on my belly and totally play make believe with the unborn bean in my tummy. She is the perfect mommy! She wants it to be a girl and name it Taylor. haha...

We are in summer time which means HOT HOT HOT and trying to stay somewhat on a schedule and somewhat busy. We already did dance camp which is nice but we have a few other "camps" on the docket. I need to start writing down the funny things the kids say because I forget so fast and there have been so many!! Here is a quick update on each one and there will be a better update on their birthdays that are all approaching.

Lydi:

She is just maturing so fast. She lately has been having some intelligent conversations with us. She asked all about my parents divorce once. She asked who decides when parents have to divorce, why mine did etc... I was in the middle of a deep answer and she came back with: does a human heart look like a heart you draw? Always thinking that girl! She finished up kinder and had a great graduation! She also received the end of the year citizenship award for her class! She is excited for first grade and to start company dance. She still can sit in her room and make paper dolls for hours. She is the best fashion designer ever. Like I would totally wear some of the stuff she draws! The last one was a yellow jacket with 3 quarter length sleeves and big buttons, I was in love! We attempted to sew doll clothes for her doll but too bad she has a complete sewing retard for a mother!

Jack:

He is just so fun. First of all I can't even begin to say how many people stop me to tell me how cute he is. His eye doctor randomly said at the last appointment that he is a REAL cute kid and he can tell he is such a good boy. (this is from a seemingly gruff man) I am so proud of him! He finished up pre-school and his teacher said he was such a leader and a good boy. He also just completed his first season of coach-pitch baseball. He had the best coaches and he did so well. He always says how much he misses it. He always has bright ideas of fun things to do. Last night he said he wanted to watch a movie, eat ice cream and popcorn, and then have a pillow fight. The girls fell asleep during the movie so I put them all to bed. He pops his head in my room about 10 minutes later and says, "mom I know something US forgot. Us forgot to do a pillow fight" He made the cute face he makes with his eyebrows raised, both eyes looking to one side and his lips pursed. Oh I just want to go squeeze him. He also lost his first tooth!

Taylor:

Still as lively as ever! She makes us laugh everyday. Lydi really thinks everything Taylor says is funny. We had a little camp out in the backyard one night and we were telling stories to fall asleep. We would say "beep" when it was someone elses turn and man when it was her turn she would tell the best most detailed and random story. She is so creative and smart! She had us all laughing. The other night she made a bed for herself on Lydi's floor with a pillowcase, a pillow pet and her banky. The best thing she says is "mom... you are my best friend forever" She says that to different people at random times and it always makes my heart melt! She always has a kitty or a little princess in her hands and she often talks to them and has a whole scenario going on. She does the "ponchy dance" on command (most of the time) and knows how to work the phrase "pretty please". If she had it her way she would eat candy for breakfast lunch and dinner. She loves her nursery teacher "Sister Larson" and her swimming coach, "Miss Cheryl". She is our blue-eyed crazy munchkin and I'm so excited for her that she gets to be a big sister.

Well here are some pics of some random things. I will post about Preston's wedding and stuff later! So much fun!





















No comments: