Jackson:
Jackson's b-day was first (on June 30th). My big boy turned 5!! We had a big ol' family party this year with subs and swimming and all kinds of fun. I think of my buddy and I just couldn't be prouder. Me and Jarom are just so happy we have such a funny, responsible, cool kid to call our own! At my parent teacher conference (well after his birthday) his teacher said she had "no concerns" and that he is such a good boy. She said he is respectful, smart, and very social but at appropriate times. She loves him! She also mentioned how much she loves watching him and Lydi interact at recess. I guess Lydi waits for him and gives him hugs and kisses when she sees him. His teacher, Mrs. Lukens said that she hopes her kids will be that close! That made me so happy! He is hilarious and loves food. He weighs 63 lbs at 5 years old. He is a tank!! He isn't really fat, but he is so thick I can hardly lift him. He is just a big ol boy! He makes me laugh, he is a smarty pants that absorbs everything. He loves Ninjago and super hero cartoons. He still LOVES to wrestle. He is pretty clean and helpful. He teases Taylor like crazy but he is really loving to his sisters sometimes. I just don't know what I'd do without my baby!!
Taylor's 3rd birthday:
Well I had planned to give Taylor a big birthday bash but my beloved Grandpa Larson passed away and his funeral was actually on Taylor's birthday. She was happy to share her birthday! Daddy woke up early and made Taylor her very own Minnie pancake and she opened a new dress to wear to the funeral. We still made some cool Minnie cupcakes and she got absolutely spoiled rotten with all the family being in town! Taylor loved her minnie cupcakes and all the presents. She was funny when everyone was singing to her! She wouldn't look up and had her tongue in her cheek. Taylor is the funnest little three year old. She loves to try my patience but she makes big comebacks... she is such a sweetheart. She will randomly come give me a hug and kiss and tell me she loves me. She LOVES her daddy so much. She lately has really enjoyed playing with her sister and brother. She is somewhat demanding but she makes them laugh so they put up with it! She tells the best stories. She remembers random things. I had told her a while back that Lala had killed a cat in the dryer (I was trying to keep her from climbing in there). She randomly brought it up the other day while at dinner with grandma Larson and remembered every detail. She started pre-school recently and is really loving Miss Kylie and Miss Mindy. We love our baby and can't believe our youngest is 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment