Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Jack's 6th B-day!

This little guy is such a huge part of our family. I can't believe he is 6! He is a fantastic big brother. He always says that he is going to love baby Mallory and I have no doubt that he will. A few Jack facts- he loves food, games, movies, playing with cousins, wrestling, swimming and playing sports. He is his dad's best companion and goes lots of places with him. We have had so much fun watching him become a great swimmer on the swim team this year! He is a happy, obedient, smart kid and he loves school. He actually got sad summer was coming and doesn't like it when I take him out of school during one of his favorite parts. I am so lucky to be this kid's mom and watch him grow up. I had to be gone on his birthday this year which was so sad to me! But I was able to meet up with him (since I was at a dance camp) for a mega-date with Lydi, dad and him. We bowled, played laser tag and arcade games and ate in n out. He kind of scored and got a mini party too since all our Ellis family was in town. Love my feller!



No comments: