Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A little dance for you to watch...

Go to my dance blog (in the right side title bar) and you can watch my Junior Hip Hop group do their first performance. They are so cute. They learned this dance in only 4 practices, now we're going to perfect it and take it to competition. Just so all you Valley people know, I have classes for ALL ages now. So go watch the video and then glance at the schedule of classes.

And get ready because there is a HUGE So You Think You Can Dance post coming!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

That was a cute dance! I wish my boys could be little b-boys in your hip hop classes..... Maybe someday...

The Merrell Family said...

yeah! Let me know more about the class for tots. Macey would love it I think. -April Merrell

dustin and amy said...

Why do you have to live so far? Get out here so that I can put my kiddos in class! They loved it last time.

Van and Rhonda said...

Melgo you are so talented! You do so much with those kids! I loved watching the dance. You need to get all my grandkids in those classes. They would love it! Love you guys to pieces!

RonJohn said...

ok so i finally saw little lyds b-day pics. i scanned thru the pictures first before i read your entry, and died laughing at the last two pictures with missing katie and drew, and the dads with a "what just happened look" classic. haha. the cake is so awsome by the way. how is she 2 already. wish i could have been there.

RonJohn said...

ps i like your new hair color.