Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in the big EP

Cowboys on a big screen, the smell of deep-fried turkey, Dalila's salsa, Aunt Joan's rolls, grandma's stuffing, a kid table, tons of different conversations, what more could you ask for? We had such a great Thanksgiving with my fam. They are the best. Here are a ton of pics!












We also managed to squeeze in a little Christmas with my mom since we won't be in EP . It was so fun to watch Lydi, Drew, Maile and Jackson. Seriously Lydi and Drew are bff's. They are inseperable. Whenever one of them wasn't around the other one would say, "where'd drew go? or where'd Lydi go?" so so cute. I love being home. Jarom ate Chicos and Frisco so he was quite happy with our trip as well. I love how well he gets along with my fam, just fits right in! And Mary too. We just missed Jenni and Matt and our two crazy nephews! We'll just have to wait for next Christmas!







3 comments:

Bree said...

I remember that place! It's crazy to think that just a few years ago you were getting married there. My biggest memory of that place is definitely when Jarom's sister fell in the pool.....so not funny, but yet so funny at the same time. I like Lydi's bangs. She is so now. You look great!

RonJohn said...

haha your poor sis-in-law is never going to live that down haha. I love the picture of Jack and Gramps. so cute!

echolsfamily said...

Hey...I remember that place too, mostly the pool though. HAHAHA!! Yes I (the sis-in-law) will truly never forget ;) I wish I could say I did it all for laughs, but let's face it I was mortified! At least I will always remember my most embarrassing moment and can laugh about it now, right?! I love the picture of Jack in his little hat....soo cute! Also, great post of the kiddos. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!