Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Never fall asleep while your child is awake!

So today I was SO exhausted by 3pm that when I went in Lydi's room to play with her I decided to lay down on her bed. I didn't think I would fall asleep but pretty soon I was dreaming. She puttered around with her dolls (I think). But then I woke up to a very disturbing feeling. I felt something being put in my nose. Ok hold on to your lunch cause this is pretty gross. Lydi was hovering over me putting "a boogie" from HER nose into MINE!!!! haha I almost barfed! I guess she figured thats where boogies go so she thought she would share the wealth. SICK SICK SICK. I screamed and she started laughing so I started cracking up. We had a good laugh together and proceeded to throw the boogie where it really belongs, in the garbage.

10 comments:

RonJohn said...

wow, that truly is repulsive. little lyd, you are too funny!

Steve said...

Haha that is hilarious! I have to admit I doze off while letting Jackson run around sometimes (during Autumn's nap) but I've never woken up to anything like that!

kristal said...

Hey, I'm just an old friend of Jarom's and came across your blog from Matt Pace's. Tell turtlehead he did good, beautiful family!

Mauzy Fam said...

Ha Ha Ha!! That's funny. I tried to doze while the boys were watching cartoons today. Then they climbed all over me. Never happens.

Mary Taylor said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I would have died! She is too cute.

dustin and amy said...

That is so funny! I think I would have barfed!

Sarah Pace said...

Thats funny!!
Whenever I have fallen asleep it has been distaster when I wake up!! at least you only got a boogie!!! =)

Breanne said...

That story cracked me up! Curious little Lydi huh?
I can't remember what's happened when I've fallen asleep, but when I've come home to Paul asleep & Taya awake a few times recently - EVERYTHING IS EVERYWHERE - straight messy disaster. Crazy kids :)

The StaceNeedle said...

I laughed outloud at this story. Such a smart kid. I love your new pics on your blog. I miss my bff! Call me and we can talk about hair product or something ;)

Clayton and Niki said...

I think this is my favorite Lydi story yet!
CLASSIC!
Love you both!