Sunday, January 11, 2009

It was my birthday...

Yes a few days ago I turned 27. I don't care about how old I am but seriously I was looking back at pictures from 2006, right after Lydi was born and I think I have aged! Maybe its stress or something but my face is different! Its ok I guess... a few wrinkles never hurt anybody and its only going to get worse! But I had a great day. Jarom spent an hour picking out the perfect birthday card for me. That is so him and I love it. He puts so much thought and care into stuff like that. And then he worried himself sick in the check-out line that the card was too chauvenistic... haha (guess he forgot I could take a joke). I also got an AWESOME card from Kyle and Kimball. Click on it so its big enough to read:

Besides me being a house in the picture and the "mole" part, I think its pretty dang cute! haha

4 comments:

Polson Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I hope that you had a great day. Your family is so cute.

Bree said...

Happy Birthday! I am very impressed that not only did Jarom spend an hour picking out a card.....but he actually picked out a card. I bet he actually wrapped your presents too! What a guy!

Bree said...

P.S. You are old!!!!

Karalee said...

I missed your b-day...dang it. I forgot yours was so close to mine, the 25th. So happy birthday! I'm 29 though, yikes my last year in my 20s! Let's hang out soon!