Thursday, March 19, 2009

I need to update because...

1. Jack is crawling, pulling up to standing, and even letting go and balancing for a minute on his cute chunky legs. (he's been crawling and pulling up to standing for about 2 1/2 weeks now)
2. I just spent an amazing vacation/family reunion in Las Vegas and Williams with my funny family.
3. I am in the midst of totally rennovating our garage into a dance studio and am almost done.

But I won't... YET, BECAUSE:

Me, Jarom, Lydi and Jack are on SPRING BREAK and we don't want to do anything except work on the garage and have fun together. Seriously I just want to squish my kids faces off cause they are so cute.

Just stay tuned for my amazing update post.

5 comments:

RonJohn said...

ohhh cant wait! i want to squish of their faces too!

Team Cody said...

SOO Stinkin cute...I wanna squish Grace like that too!! We need need need to have a play date! Whats your schedule like??

Van and Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh you got me all excited to see your gargae pictures and the pictures of your vacation with the fam and NO you just lead us on! You better hurry girlfriend and get that post done. You do have cute kids! I love you to pieces!

dustin and amy said...

I can't wait to see your garage! We still need to come see your house with you all moved in. We miss you guys, and Jasmine misses her Lydi

Jeremy said...

Hi Mel! Your family is darling. I'm glad to see life is treating you well. Just thought I'd say hi.