
Selle came with cute fishing poles for the kids and they enjoyed going down to the lake and riding the big rhino. Jarom showed up on Friday night and boy did we miss him! I was so glad to have daddy back after a week without him! We played games, had a weenie roast, ate good food, and told a million stories. One morning Selle was making breakfast and decided to read off the ingredients of the chorizo he brought. Ummm... not a good idea. Chorizo is delicious but once you know that it is actually lymph nodes, salivary glands and some other random pig parts, you kind of lose your appetite. I still ate it cause I am a true Mexican. The kids really bonded and it makes me so excited for my kids to be best buds with their cousins like I always was.








Once we got back, we immediately started on garage rennovations- you won't see those pics yet because I am not quite finished... just have to hang a couple of things. On the last day of Spring Break we decided to do something fun with the kids so we took them to the zoo. Lydi LOVED the zoo. I thought she'd be afraid of the animals but she was only afraid of the bus (weirdo). She loved looking at the animals. Jackson pooped out early and slept almost the whole time! He woke up in time for the elephants. This is probably my favorite spring break ever. It was a nice mixture of family, work, and play.





1 comment:
lili, these pictures are SO cute! The one of Jack and Lydia on the steps is to die for. Just wanna eat em up! SO good to see all of your family together. Did you guys get a picture of everyone?
Post a Comment