Well we didn't get to visit much with Bree since she was here for a family function, but we are so glad we got to see her for a little while! And we got to meet Elle and get to know Lance a little better. Elle is such a beauty and good thing because she'll be having my grandkids someday! Yup Jack and Elle are betrothed. Elle Ellis... hmmm... hadn't thought about her name being kind of funny. Bree is my best friend from Freshman year at BYU. We had some crazy times! And now we're totally moms. Weird. Last time I hung out with Bree a lot we were staying up all night, throwing cake out the windows, sliding down poles at Helaman, getting chubby, torturing roommates, and laughing a lot of course.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha. Throwing cake. I totally forgot about that. Don't forget about the lit fireworks. Remember the fake guns, the screaming at joggers, the bath robes....hilarious. I am dying laughing right now. Too many good pranks to list. It was a fun visit but WAY too short and WAY too interupted. I couldn't get a word in. Next time we're staying with you.
you guys are too cute! i remember angelica telling me about your throwing cake episodes! :)
Post a Comment