Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Schnepf Farms

I got a text from my brother last minute on a Thursday night. I was just about to start cooking, me and the kids were hammered, Jarom was gone and he asked if I wanted to go to Schnepf Farms like NOW. Of course I couldn't pass up this opportunity to NOT cook so we cleaned ourselves up (a little) and jumped in the van (well after we went potty, changed diapers, filled sippys, packed a bag, put on shoes, changed dirty pants, and re-applied deoderant). It was so fun! I love my nephew and neice. Drew helped Lydi be brave on the airplanes. Maile, Drew and Lydi got to ride the ponies and it was so precious. Lydi has wanted to ride a horse for I don't know how long and just as I was getting misty-eyed watching her up there, Mary told me Selle was misty-eyed watching Maile. (I guess it runs in the family) Maile was clicking her toungue making a horse's hooves noises. On the train ride there were scary "Halloween people" and Lydi had to sit on Uncle Selle and Aunt Mary's lap because she was terrified! It was a good fun night and now we're ready for Halloween!! I love that my kids have chocolate on their mouth in every single picture.















2 comments:

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

I love Schnepf Farms. I am glad you guys had so much fun! I am sorry we have been dance slackers, I have had the flu, yuck! But we are all better now. Love the postings!

Emmy said...

We always talked about going there but never made it. We always just went to Mother Nature's Farm in Gilbert