Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Quick Trip and An Old Friend

We jogged on down to Thatcher last weekend for Trista and Paxton's birthday parties. It was a fun little trip and went very smoothly. Really, the drive didn't even seem that long. Trista looked darling in her tutu, I have an insane urge to squeeze her every time I see her. And Paxton, well where do I begin? He is such a funny boy. He looked so hilarious in his muscular spiderman outfit and he LOVED it. It was good to see our family. The day would've been perfect if poor little Kaybri didn't have a seizure. It seriously breaks my heart every time. She is such a sweet, precious girl, I just can't stand it. Anyway, we all enjoyed being together especially since Joni and Tristan are about to become Texans so we won't see them as much. During the rest of the weekend we had Jason and Elise, my friends from BYU down for a wedding. We were all so busy we didn't get to see each other too much but the time we had together was really fun. Its been a blast from the past month with Bree and Jason coming to town! And this coming weekend, we're heading to that old west Texas town of El Paso and Jarom is going on his hunt. So stay tuned... pray he gets a deer or I'll have one disappointed hubby.














No comments: