1. touched my first turkey (lifted it for my mother-in-law to season it)
2. Lydi loved the "organic" candied yams
3. poor Kaybri had a seizure and slept through most of Thanksgiving
4. Paxton and Jackson's wrestling
5. Black Friday planning
6. My good deals on a camera and little Christmas trees
7. Missed out on all our Toys R Us deals
8. 5am-4pm Cassie 9 months pregnant, we are crazy! She's a trooper!
9. saw New Moon and Jacob is definitely hotter than Edward
10. hung up lights only to have them all come crashing down minutes later
11. Jarom saying a naughty word in front of his dad and then all the boys laughing hysterically at the broken glass and the memory of Jarom prancing around trying to save the lights!
12. the boys golfed, their reward for our marathon shopping day!
13. Uncle Dale and Aunt Cyndi's red chili turkey sauce.
14. Becca joining us for the day
15. I screwed up with Cassie and Justin's kids quite a few times, Paxton now you get your pie!... oh wait, sorry Cassie, I mean maybe tomorrow! Paxton, now you get to go shopping! Oh wait, never mind yay you are going to stay here! Kaybri you want some soda, oh woops sorry,never mind haha...
16. Found out our future puppy died, so sad! But I think we have another lined up.
And now a little leftovers and a quiet house. It was a great time! We'll miss them but we get to see most of them again in about a week because Cassie will be having the baby! Yay! A new nephew or niece!
I am grateful for my family and loved ones, the Gospel, good friends, good books, freedom, life experiences that help us to grow, a mini van, and a beautiful place to live. Life is good!
5 comments:
I love it that we got the same trees on black friday at walgreens and didn't even know it! I missed out on Toys r us too. Looks like fun. Oh yeah, and I agree- definitely Team Jacob!!!!
Well i'm glad you all had a grand time without us... :(
Looks like a great Thanksgiving!
That turkey cake is awesome!
And you are right Jacob is way hotter than Edward... though ultimately I am still team Edward.
I am very impressed! Luckily my mom did the cooking this year and I was in charge of pies (meaning I drove to Costco and Marie Calendar's to pick up my contribution). If I ever have to cook, I'm calling you!
ALL OF YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT BACK....TEAM EDWARD!!! You TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment