Yes you read it right... #3 is on the way!!! I'll let this letter I wrote to our little bundle explain everything...
Dear My Baby #3,
Well my little one, we were a bit surprised on New Years Eve morning to see a plus sign on the pregnancy test! We planned both pregnancies for Lydi and Jack, but yours is a definite surprise! A wonderful surprise! (I was a surprise for your Lala too ) So surprises are the best! I am so excited to find out if you are going to be a boy or a girl. I really don’t care either way… it would be nice to have a boy so Jack would have someone to play rough with since Lydi doesn’t particularly appreciate Jack tackling her all the time… it would be nice to have a girl so Lydi would have a sister that is somewhat close to her age. So either way me and dad will be so happy.
You are coming during a crazy time. Dad is in school and won’t finish until you are about 3 months old. I am teaching dance from the garage and doing real estate. Your dad works a part-time job late night at a group home for the Marc Center and so we don’t get to see each other as much as we would like. We are just trying to get by until dad finishes ultrasound school. The best part about him being in school is I get to see you in my belly whenever I want!!
You are also coming during a wonderful time because you will have so many cousins around your age!! Aunt Jenni, Aunt Mary, Aunt Sarah, and Aunt Niki are all pregnant! You will be in the same grade as all of them and probably go to the same school as Aunt Niki’s baby and Aunt Mary’s baby. How fun for you! Plus being #3 is awesome. I was #3 in my family. You will probably be the middle child if things go as planned and that means you will probably be my sweet little peacemaker.
I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father is now giving me another one of his children to raise. We couldn’t be happier. I hope you will never question our love for you and the love that Heavenly Father has for you sending you to a great family. You have awesome grandparents on both side and tons of great Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. You also have the sweetest, happiest, coolest brother and sister around.
I love you little baby. I can’t wait to see you grow up!
Love Mom
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting. That is also cool that you'll get to have an ultrasound whenever you wants.
Baby~ You also have an Aunt Roni that is going to be your best friend too! I will tell you all the funny stories that you need to know about your mama! Now just hurry up and get here safely!
Congratulations Melanie!! Hope all goes well for mommy and baby!!
Yay!!! I can't even tell you how in shock I was when you told me because I thought about that so often. I kept wishing that it was the right timing for you guys to get pregnant because I've always wanted to have kids close together so they can be close like us. My biggest fear when we were having trouble getting pregnant was that my kids wouldn't have family close to their age growing up. When I look back, having my family as my best friends always kept me strong and on the right path. Now, our kids will have that too. Thank goodness. It turns out Heavenly Father knows what he's doing after all! :) I love you and I love that little seed in your belly.
congradulations you guys!!! Hope everything is going well and you are not feeling sick! Take care!
I can't believe it!! You're already caught up to me - you're a great mama and Jarom's a great dad so I have no doubt that even at a hard time you guys can do it!! You'll be blessed for so many sacrifices and so will your kids.
I'm sooo excited for you guys! I'm sure things will be hard and stressful for awhile, but you can do it and we'll all be here to help you along the way. We love you!
Congratulations Melgo! You are such a great mommy with a great attitude about life. Thanks so much for the message you sent me. I guess as long as we are willing to follow the Lord's plan, even if it's not really the plan we had in mind, then things will work out in our best interest. Can't wait to find out what you are having. Either way, it'll be one adorable kid!
Congrats!! That is really exciting. We are really happy for u guys.
HOw exciting!! We really do need to get together. When are you due? We miss you guys!
Congrats!!! When are you due? I am pregnant with #3 now too, due July 8th.. we are having a boy.
WooHoo. I don't care either way. If it's a boy they can be buds at BYU and go on missions together and if it's a girl, we will have another wedding to plan. Congrats! I can't wait to see you in July!
Post a Comment