Lydi is a SUNBEAM! I can't believe it! I get to do talks (which are like my favorite things ever). She had a hard time in the big opening exercises ( 140 kids is intimidating :) But when she got in her class she was fine. She did great the next week. She came home singing the entire first verse of I Have a Family Here On Earth. It was so cute, I got teary eyed and then proceeded to call all the grandparents to share.
Jack is officially in NURSERY! He's been there for a few months with me as his leader but he just got on the rolls with his 18 month birthday :) He does really good. Yes he does hit and push and turn off the lights, but don't they all do that?? He is doing way better with the drinking from the cup thing and he is actually starting to at least make a mark on the coloring page so I'm excited! He looks like such a big boy in there and I'm happy to be his teacher.
Here they are on the first day:
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh I seriously love the first moments in nursery and as a sunbeam. I'm glad Lydi likes it!
Yeah! They really do grow up so fast. Alex is now a sunbeam too and she is loving it.. can't sit still, but loving it.
Post a Comment