Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FEBRUARY!!

Way backed up but here we go...

The only real events in February were Valentines Day and Travis leaving for his mission. We had the Ellis fam in town and we chilled, had Kaybri's little birthday, opened a few Valentines presents and then went on over to Dale and Cindy's for Travis' farewell. His talk was so good and cute and I just think he is a precious little missionary! His letters are hilarious too. I love Jarom's cousins so it was fun to see them. I wish everyone lived closer!

First the bonus pic: We found Jack asleep like this right before church! Poor buddy! haha
Happy V-Day to my little lovies and my big love: Jerry Jar

Travis' Farewell

We tried to do Trav with his little cousins: Jack was the hardest one to keep still!
My favorite memory of the farewell has to be Jack's craziness with the cousins. I was so worn out after this day but it was hilarious! He was taking on 3 and 4 year olds and trying to pin them to the floor! (thats him above trying to get Pax and Westyn) It was all the boys against Jack and he was holding his own! Everyone got a kick out of our little monster.

And this one is just cute:

No comments: