Lydi just came out of bed and told me, "Mom, Peter Pan's birthday is in July." I said "oh yeah and when is yours?" She said, "Epstempber turdieth. And Peter Pan is going to have a superman cake for his birthday."
She went back in her room for like 15 minutes and then came out and said, " I had a bad dream last night mom, we were at Disneyland with Drew and oh wait, soo... uh Drew was there and I dont remember." Then she went back.
Earlier today she said "mom my tummy hurts." I knew it was because she ate an entire bag of chocolate candy so I said, "and why is that" she sighed and went in to this funny loud voice, "ya its cause I ate all the candy, sooorrry mom!"
Jack just refuses to talk. He would rather grunt, smile, laugh, scream, whatever but he doesn't want to talk. I knew he wanted to watch Wall-E but I wouldn't let him until he said it. Lydi really wanted to watch it too so both of us were saying over again- Jack say Wall E Say it! Finally he said it plain as day- I knew he was tricking me, he knows a lot more than he leads on.
My favorite part of tonight was when I was about to make dinner (ok oatmeal :) and Lydi said, "lets do butterfly and eskimo kisses". So I gave her a butterfly and eskimo kiss. Then she said, "now a real one" and I gave her one. Then Jack went "aaaahhh" like he was mad and put his lips out. Lydi said, "jack wants some kisses too" so I did a real one (he gave me a good snotty smacker) and then he shook his head back and forth for the eskimo. Finally he leaned in real close and batted his eyelashes on my cheek. I love those guys and I love this little girl in my belly. Her kicks are so comforting to me, not just knowing she's ok, it just reminds me that no matter what life goes on and how much I'm going to love her.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a whole bag of chocolate. mmmm i wonder were she got that addiction from! haha
Post a Comment