Schnepf Farms:
We love it there! We went in mid-march and met everyone there. Here are some pics:
Ostrich Festival:
Mike and mom took his daughter the ostrich festival and then Jarom and I met them there to keep playing with Jade while Mike took mom to the airport. I didn't know it was a big ol' carnival! I LOVE carnivals: Jarom, not so much! So it was funny cause I can't go on any of those big rides I usually love. It was just Jarom and Jade! The kids had fun too.
Every year (for the past 3 years) my mom and us 6 kids, spouses and kids go up to Williams, AZ and have a family reunion. Its always a blast and nice to go see some snow for a change. We went at the end of March this year. The kids love visiting the deer farm and playing in the snow and we enjoy staying up too late, eating too much, watching movies, playing games and catching up. Its a really fun tradition!
The Original SIX:
Jenni and the boys came down for their spring break. Besides them being a little bit sicky, which is never fun for a mom or the kids, we had a really good time. We did an easter egg hunt in the back yard with all the cousins, we visited Schnepf Farms again, and had a little girls night while Jarom watched ALL the kids (well they were asleep but it was still nice).
The first weekend in April we packed up and headed to Animas for Easter weekend. It was also General Conference which gave us a good chance to get out of town for a weekend. We colored eggs, made sugar cookies, had an easter egg hunt and had a scavenger hunt for them to find their baskets. Paxton really took charge of that hunt! It was cute. The kids loved their baskets until... dum du dum dum... while busily taking pictures of Jack, Lydi took out her new nail polish and spilled it all over her new easter dress that she hadn't even worn yet! I was pretty mad, poor Lyd, she has had some mishaps with nail polish lately but I think she has finally learned (knock on wood) I was just sad she never got to wear her pretty dress, I'm still thinking of dying it pink to match the polish but we'll see... around then Kaybri had a seizure too so easter morning wasn't as brilliant as the rest of the weekend. But all in all we had a good time!











































4 comments:
I can't believe how big Lydi is! And her hair is so long!! :) Cute little girl. ha ha and I love reading your little quotes on the side. They make me laugh!
That was the longest post of all time. And I loved it. I felt like I got totally caught up on everything I've missed. Cute pictures. Why is life so busy, I miss you!
Good catch up!! Sounds like you've had a lot of fun things going on. Cutie kids.
Wow. You have been all over the place in the past month. Holy busy! During that same amount of time I've been to Target and the park. You win. Your kids are so cute and you and Jenni look so cute prego! We need to talk. I haven't missed your San Antonio trip have I?? Hope not. I'll call you today!
Post a Comment