Saturday, July 10, 2010
Girls Camp 2010
Earlier in the year I got the stake assingment to be a stake YCL leader for camp. I was SO excited. I LOVE girls camp, I LOVE teenagers, I LOVE the whole atmosphere and getting to know them. I knew I would be pretty big pregnant but I didn't care- I just knew I had to go. It turned out to be such a great experience. The girls I worked with were amazing. I also got to know some of the Young Womens leaders from my ward better and each of them are so cool and fun to be around, I consider them friends. I also loved the stake leaders and had fun gabbing and just being with a whole bunch of women! I was grateful to have the opportunity to get away, have some quiet time to reflect on my testimony and just have fun and eat a ton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ohh girls camp....
cough cough.... TPLHTPLHTPLHHHhhh (Fart sound affect)
Its all about the memories man!
Glad you had fun Melgoose! Sounds like a great time. My turn in 2 weeks. Don't really think we're ready. PS. We haven't talked in too long. Love you!
Post a Comment